Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Regulation on Data Protection), the website www.mascagnicasa.it would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data
TYPES OF DATA
Like all websites, this site also acquires some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
Data provided by the user
These are data entered voluntarily by the user in the appropriate fields from this site, for the purpose also of sending the newsletter.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION AND LEGAL BASIS
1. Answer to any requests.
2. A marketing and promotional purpose carried out with the sending of the newsletter, the voluntary insertion of data in the request form is considered consent.
NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE - CONSEQUENCES OF THE REFUSAL OF CONSENT
The provision of personal data is optional and consent may be revoked at any time.
Personal data may be known by forwarders in charge of transporting goods purchased by the customer, by companies responsible for managing the guarantees of products purchased by the customer.
Personal and fiscal data can be communicated in compliance with legal and contractual obligations to all companies responsible for checks and controls.
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, may have access to Data) hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
DURATION OF TREATMENT
The data for sending newsletters will be processed until the request for cancellation from our Data Base.
TRANSFER OF DATA IN A THIRD COUNTRY
Personal data collected through the website www.mascagnicasa.it are not transferred outside the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
You, as "Interested", enjoy specific rights with regard to your data (Article 12 and EU Regulation 2016/679) and as follows:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you;
- know the content and the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of treatment;
- verify the accuracy, request the updating and correction of your data
- that is, when you are interested in asking for it
- the integration, deletion and transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
In particular, the interested party has the right to:
- oppose at any time, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data about him even if pertinent to the purpose of collection, as well as the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising material.
- the portability of data;
- revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
Finally, he has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (for Italy, the Privacy Guarantor).
To exercise the rights it is necessary to send a request to the Owner.
HOLDER AND RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The ownership of data processing, subject of this information, is responsible for:
MASCAGNI CASA S.R.L. - VIA PORRETTANA, 383
40033 - CASALECCHIO DI RENO - BOLOGNA - ITALY
TEL. +39 051-6111611 FAX: +39 051-6111609 / +39 051-6111621,
REA: BO 524501 - VAT NUMBER No. 03505001200
The complete list of all those responsible for processing of personal data, which we have appointed, can be obtained upon request to the Data Controller.